3.19.2010

Hello Friday

Dear Friday,


I'm so happy that you're finally here. I feel like it was just yesterday when I said I hated Mondays and now here you are, making me feel fine and dandy again.


It was a bummer though that I had an early breakfast meeting today and was a few minutes late. I even rode a cab all the way from my house to the office just so I could make in in time. It cost me a whopping 350 PHP but no regrets! I've always wondered how much and how long it would take to ride a cab from my house to work anyway. Needless to say though, I shall only do it again in case of emergencies. Time and convenience versus money. The big dilemma of life. 


Kudos to the cab driver though. He was very nice and I appreciated all his efforts to speed up the travel He took smart shortcuts and overtook a lot of vehicles along the way - my kind of driving! He even gave me his cellphone number so that I could ring him if I needed another ride. He lives within the city that I do and it's convenient for the both of us. Sureball customer.


Had breakfast with the team and one of the biggest bosses around and talked about boring work stuff. The last part was funny though because Big Boss said he would set up our Web Guy on a date with one of the assistants here. Ha ha! Knowing Big Boss, he probably will do it indeed. Poor girly. She won't know what hit her. Who could say no to the orders of  Big Boss?


The lesson of the day is: sleep early in order to wake up early especially if you have an early meeting the next day. Or else, you'll have to pay for an expensive taxi ride. :))


I shall probably party later with my significant other. I hope you all enjoy your weekends too!


PS: Will (MUST) try to save up on money now.




Cheers,
My Pink Office

1 comment:

  1. "Time and convenience versus money. The big dilemma of life."

    I always go for convenience. Money, you can earn that anytime. Convenience, you get that just when you allow yourself to. But yeah, that only works if and only IF you do have a choice. If you don't have enough, then I guess you'll have to put up with the inconvenience til you can afford it. :P

    xoxo,
    youknowwho

    ReplyDelete